In order to keep your experience as safe — and as lit — as possible, please take a moment to read these important details about the show.
1. Bar service will run from doors open to show end. ID checking and scanning will be enforced at the door and at the bar.
2. There are only a few ATMs at the venue, but there are a ton nearby, so if you plan to use cash, we encourage you to stop by one in advance.
3. There will be food available for purchase on site. Catering will be provided by The Black Rose near the entrance to the venue.
4. Certain items are dangerous, illegal, or downright annoying, so please don’t bring them. Those items are: outside food or drink; glass in any form; marker pens and spraypaint; flyers, stickers or posters; flammable products, materials or sprays; illegal substances of any kind (including marijuana, even if it has been medically prescribed); drug paraphernalia; pills; vitamins; any item that can be used as a weapon, including wallet chains; any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods; fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive; single-lens reflex cameras, including digital single-lens reflex cameras (SLR/DSLR); and pets. Security staff will conduct regular, necessary searches and pat-downs, as well as checking each entrant at the door.
You will not be permitted access to the venue with any of these items, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. The nearest train stops are for the A, C, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Parking in the area is a bit spotty so we suggest public transit, a cab, or a ride-sharing service like Uber or Lyft.
We’ll see you at the show!