- Jonathan Toubin returned to his hometown and showed Walter’s Downtown how to throw a party by spinning real vinyl.
- Here’s a rundown of how to have a great time before, during, and after a show at two of Houston’s hottest venues, White Oak Music Hall and Warehouse Live.
- Four local Houston indie rock bands got put to the test on the Beyoncé Scale, an entirely made up metric.
- Houston’s great diversity is showcased through the culinary options of the Heights, in case you ever find yourself in the vicinity of White Oak Drive.
- And, turns out, Houston is a model for transit efficiency that many other cities could stand to emulate.
There are so many more exciting things happening in Houston in May, starting this weekend at Middlelands, Texas’ newest music festival.
Oh also, the Rockets are still in the playoffs, so congrats. I’m not bitter at all…
Go out tonight, and any night. Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events – for one price. Whenever you want to go out, you’ll always have something to do. Learn more and sign up at jukely.com.