1. Shinobi Ninja @ Goldsounds – FRI, 7PM
Brooklyn-based six-piece collective fusing the elements of pop, rock, hip-hop, punk, and metal. A blast no matter what.
2. High Waisted @ The Knitting Factory – FRI, 7:30PM
New York City-based 60’s infused lo-fi fuzzy surf pop band.
3. Sonny & The Sunsets @ Baby’s All Right – FRI, 9PM
West coast campfire band. Elements of southern country and sunny beaches come together and form some of the calmest sounds.
4. Red Axes (Live) @ Good Room – FRI, 10PM
Tel Aviv-based upbeat, groove-infused electronic duo who incorporate live instruments into their industrial productions.
5. Clams Casino @ MOMA PS1 – SAT, 3PM
New Jersey-based hip-hop electronic and instrumental MC.
6. Sacred Geometry by Ricardo Romaneiro @ National Sawdust – SAT, 7PM
Sao Paulo, Brazil-bred classical and electronic fusion composer and musician. Has been commissioned by Juilliard, Alvin Ailey, and ECCE.
7. Nora En Pure @ Webster Hall – SAT, 10PM
Deep, progressive-house DJ and producer from Switzerland. Ambient and sweet, tropically infused sets.
8. Gigamesh @ Brooklyn Bowl – SAT, 11:30PM
Minneapolis and Los Angeles-based electronic funk, disco and pop producer, and multi-platinum selling musician.